What SU stands for

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Sat Jul 4 14:57:56 GMT 1998

-> Odd you should mention black.. at least Lucas have the common
-> decencyto color code their harnesses.   Peugot OTOH .... well ...
-> black with numbers??

 Yes!  YES!  YESYESYESYES!

 I had an old VW Beetle with numbered wires.  It was wonderful.  White
with numbers, as I recall.

 This "color" stuff is all a giant scam anyway.  I can't see it, and I
don't believe anyone else really can either.  My wife claims to be able
to, but when I ask her to use the wiring diagram to mark the wires she
claims the wires are "mauve" and "chartreuse" or "taupe" and don't match
anything on the diagram.  Friends who claim to be able to see this
"color" stuff aren't much more help, so I wind up marking all the
identical gray wires with pieces of tape, just like I have to do without
their so-called help.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?