Prom Burning info? (was SDS EM-2)

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Mon Jul 13 05:15:28 GMT 1998

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Terry wrote:
> Georg Faustmann wrote:
> > I have friends who can tell you where the maps are, what size they are and
> > what they do, on almost any Eprom data.

> I would propose that this info be organized on a Web page for all to use.....

You and me both, Terry. I'm trying like heck to get my own stuff
(which is a collection of 101 info) organized, which I'll gladly
donate to the cause.

See "http://www.acesag.auburn.edu/~gparmer/efi" for what I'm
working on. A 7747.ecu file is included for use with promedit
but I ain't guarantee-ing NOTHIN about its integrity. If it
passes the scrutiny of more knowledgeable eyes then I may take
a stab at more of the HTML documentation.

> people were actually using out there to burn proms.   I'll do the html, try
> to organize it & put it up, but as far as gathering all the info -accurately-
> and
> in a -timely- manner, well, I will need help AND I do have a real job too ;)

For the things I've gathered from the list, I've included a reference to
the author and date for the sake of accuracy and traceability (sp?). See
"a few things that should be in a FAQ". It needs organization, but
it's still better than searching archives, IMHO.

-greg