Thermal Sensor and Load Sensor

justin w ivan und stnt jwi0939 at megahertz.njit.edu
Fri Jul 17 18:50:16 GMT 1998

Thanks for the info on the books. I already have "Max Boost" and find it
avery good primer for forced induction. It is lacking though in the fuel
delivery area though, that is why I am here. I know that I could very well
get a programable unit to take care of the problems encountered but that
is 1) not cheap and 2) no fun. I want to learn about how these things work
and what I can do to control them
 Thanks for the reply though. I look foreward to learning great things
from this list.
 Justin