Daewoo DELCO FI box

Wouter de Waal wrm at ccii.co.za
Mon Jul 20 08:16:44 GMT 1998

Hi all

I finally got a chance to rip into the FI computer on my wife's Daewoo
Cielo. Justin in Australia previously said that he found a standard DELCO
808, but with different code, in an daewoo over there.

So, just to make sure

              -----------------------------------
              |                 8.388   u4      |
              |         u5      xtal   16202476 |
              |       04891                     |
              |                                 |
              |                                 |
              |                  u7      EPROM  |
 connectors   |                70337625         |
              |                 21002           |
              |                                 |
              |                                 |
              |                    u10          |
              |                   9645          |

The EPROM is in a blue carrier of some type (note, this is the first time
I've seen a non-bosch EFI computer) The EPROM sticker sez DELCO BWJT 0723.

So, is this a Delco 808? Also, what processor? I thought it was supposed to
be 8031, but is disassembles to nonsensical code.

Thanks all

Wouter