EGR Corrections

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 13:32:51 GMT 1998

In a message dated 7/26/98 2:37:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
zubenubi at inetport.com writes:
<< **************
 To every difficult question there is a simple, easy to explain wrong answer.

Good point..  I just pointed out the possibility that if exhaust back pressure
to EGR contributes in any way::
 (1) That would explain why the Syclone (4.3 turbo) code suggests that the EGR
could open under boost, when originally, I was sure it needed manifold vaccuum
to open.

(2)  It would raise a concern, however about unwanted EGR activity when I
raise the boost level from 14 to 21psi.

I'm not positive either of the above are happening..  I was just hoping for
some thought provoking feedback.   Need to clear work related projects off my
plate & go to the track with the Diacon & some chips, and get some answers...

Mike V