Occilliscope

ARoss10661 at aol.com ARoss10661 at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 02:07:47 GMT 1998

<< If you want to do some electronics and a computer, you can get a cheap
 A/D convertor (ADC820 I believe), and wire it into the paralell port.
 You can do it without any extra circuitry except an external power
 supply to power the A/D.  The convertor is good for 600khz (good
 enough for auto use) and with a PC paralell port (on a 486 or so) you
 can get at least 20 khz or so out of it with quick basic.  If you
 use something more serious (C or Assembler) you can get closer to
 100khz out if it.    >>

If u could get a little more specific about this design I would appreciate it
this sounds like it would be great!
Al