Electronic spark timing ! PLEASE HELP !

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Thu Jul 30 14:24:34 GMT 1998

Jose,
I don't know if this would help at all, but have you tried averaging
your y counts? Now that you have a 40 tooth wheel you could take ten
y counts, maybe remove the highest and lowest values then average the
rest.
Just for encouragement, the Jaguar XJ40 uses only 3 notches for the
timing or 120 degrees!

 Walter  (pushing the envelope over my head)