HV Diode Sources

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Jun 4 01:57:56 GMT 1998

On Wed, 03 Jun 1998 18:50:33 -0700, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Orin Eman <orin at wolfenet.com>
>wrote:
>
>>For anyone interested in HV diode specs, visit the following:
>>
>>http://www.hvca.com
>
>WOW, choice morsel indeed! THANKS Orin. I'll swap ya for my two sources,

Just to sweeten the pot even more, NOT to mention cutting off the
inevitable followup questions (hey, I don't blame ya, I'd wanna know
too!), I've also posted a file that shows HOW these diodes and coil
joiners are used to form dual-redundant IGN systems, just so you don't
think we're just "crazy bout them diodes", for no reason at all. B)

You'll find it in:
	ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming/CoilJoiners.pcx

Gar