Flexible Fuels

Kurek, Lawrence LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Tue Jun 23 17:27:25 GMT 1998

My experience with Nitro has to do with model boat racing. Granted, the
engines are a bunch smaller, but when I can get well over 5 HP from a
3.5cc engine...I love the stuff. But I digress...

There *ARE* injectors that currently exist that flow near 100 lbs. Even
with a 3:1 ratio that the Nitro needs, running 2-3 sets of these should
do the trick. Yes, you still have the problem with the mags (2 of em
even...slightly out of sync) generating EMR, but you can shield for
that. Again, you won't have the ignition control, but you SHOULD be able
to run one of those beasties fuel systems EFI.

BTW...I know what you mean about the baby poop comment....seen what it
does to racing oil after a run with a dropped cylinder that loaded
up...not pretty.

TTYL

Larry Kurek