WWW page update

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Wed Jun 24 19:49:43 GMT 1998

The Programming 101 summary is now on the diy_efi WWW page.  From the
main DIY_EFI WWW page, click on projects, then on programming 101.  It's
preliminary, but it's a start.  Bruce, Ludis, and the rest of you GM
experts, would you mind proofreading it and making sure I didn't get
anything wrong?  I still have to add some of the recent posts to it.

There are also links to ION, EGOR, prog 808 but there's nothing there
for the moment.  I'll get those summaries up as I get time.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
International Meta Systems