Hi Frank

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 19:42:40 GMT 1998

<< I was snooping & saw your home page.. Very nicely packed with a ton of
info.
 I don't have a performance honda (Just a 140k mile accord that runs great),
 but I noticed you listed the Toyota turbos.  I found one in a recycler that
is
 from a 3.0 supra.  It looks identicl to the 2.0 MR-2 unit(Toyota CT-26 on
 both).  Any idea who OEM's the Toyota turbos? >>

Hope you guys don't mind if I try to answer this...but I think that the toyota
housings are manufactured by toyota...but the center sections are garrett-
produced units. Of course, I'm not 100% sure on the last part, but turbonetics
(805-529-8995) should be able to give you the correct answer.

Van