no idea

Geoff & Sue Richards geoffsue at one.net.au
Tue Jun 30 12:33:19 GMT 1998

------=_NextPart_000_01BD9E30.56601C40

G'day to all
	I am an automotive mechanic working for Holden (GM) in Australia and am
trying to teach myself as much as I can about computer controlled engine
management systems to further my career.I am interested in programmable
ECU's
as seen in race cars etc as we are now seeing a few cases of these fitted
to road vehicles but with a shortage of people suitably qualified to change
any operating parameters within these ECU's.Nearly all of what I have read
in this mailing list while
being interesting has mainly been as clear as mud,so I would appreciate any
help or advice as to where I could start my learning keeping in mind my
background as a
mechanic who is struggling to come to terms with
controllers,microprocessors etc
				Thank You
------=_NextPart_000_01BD9E30.56601C40

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">G'day to all<br>&#009;I am an =
automotive mechanic working for Holden (GM) in Australia and =
am<br>trying to teach myself as much as I can about computer controlled =
engine <br>management systems to further my career.I am interested in =
programmable ECU's<br>as seen in race cars etc as we are now seeing a =
few cases of these fitted to road vehicles but with a shortage of people =
suitably qualified to change any operating parameters within these =
ECU's.Nearly all of what I have read in this mailing list while<br>being =
interesting has mainly been as clear as mud,so I would appreciate any =
help or advice as to where I could start my learning keeping in mind my =
background as a<br>mechanic who is struggling to come to terms with =
controllers,microprocessors etc<br>&#009;&#009;&#009;&#009;Thank You</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD9E30.56601C40--