Ford Error Codes

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 GMT 1998

>Is there a way to determine if the CAT is plugged up? Also the problem is
>intermittent so would a plugged up CAT cause that?

If its marginally plugged up, the computer may or may not be irritated
constantly, it depends on the temperature, humidity, type of driving, etc.
My error codes came up more in colder, more humid weather when I drove
around town than on the highway.  The engine light "Service" would go on
and off occasionally, but never on the highway.

I also had  a lot of miles... somewhere in the mid 70's or so.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental