DIY_EFI Digest V3 #79

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Thu Mar 5 14:54:43 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-diy_efi-digest at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-diy_efi-digest at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu]On Behalf Of
DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 1998 2:00 AM
To: DIY_EFI-Digest at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: DIY_EFI Digest V3 #79

DIY_EFI Digest             Thursday, 5 March 1998       Volume 03 : Number
079

In this issue:

	Re: Crank Trigger Signal (was monitoring RPM)
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	EFI and Mileage
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: Crank Trigger Signal (was monitoring RPM)
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: VSS and freq converter circuit
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: Reference Book
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......
	Re: signal from coil and back emf......

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.