Fuel pump advice needed...

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Thu Mar 5 15:22:10 GMT 1998

     Guys:

     I am installing a MPFI 3.1L engine from a Camaro into my formerly
     carburated S10. I *think* (we will see) I have everything accounted
     for mechanically, and the wiring harness modifications shouldn't be
     tough either. However, I am researching my option for a fuel pump
     capable of supplying this motor (45PSI). First, what would be the best
     way to go with this... a factory tank/pump from a FI truck, or should
     I get an inline pump and use the stock factory pickup/tank? Second
     question...does anyone have an inline pump they would like to sell :)
     I want to go the cheapest, but sufficient, route here. Also, if anyone
     has a line on an S10 FI tank/pump combo...I'd be interested.

     TTYL!

     Larry Kurek