Vladimir Kalinovsky vkalinov at idt.net
Fri Mar 20 11:59:04 GMT 1998

Hello,  to everybody.

I am in business of an auto repair and occasionally sell parts and cars to
Former Soviet Union Countries. They're some demand on fuel injection system,
us replacements of carburetors and distributors in domestic (FSU made) and
imported cars. Ninety percents it is 4 cylinders. I contacted Electromotive
Inc. and planing to sell their product. The problem is a price, which will bw
definitely limit possible market.

So, I am looking for an advice to build EFI system from industrial type
controlers, GM ignition components, sensors and actuators, and programmable
by PC. If it possible at all, it gonna be a real commercial enterprize.

Second my choice is to use used components, including PCMs and its
connectors. In NY metro area hundreds junkyards and I can collect a thousand
components from them for cheap. In this case problem will be just to burn a
specific PROM for every particular application.

Not being a computer wizard, I am looking for detail advice and even
participation in the project in form of partnership.

I have a shop in Brooklyn, NY and have all testing equipment including BAR 97
machine with coming dyno upgrade.

Will be very appreciate any inputs on my idea.

Vladimir Kalinovsky
 Corsa Automotive
Brooklyn, NY
Tel 718 998-0770