Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Mar 24 16:51:48 GMT 1998

I remember my thermo prof telling the class if ANY water condenses in the
turbine, it's bye-bye turbine.  I also remember the pressure at the turbine
exit being very small.  Must have been a big pipe.

I don't think that lesson really pertains to an auto turbo.  How about
driving in a heavy rainfall?

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban