Emulators

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Mar 24 16:56:50 GMT 1998

Hiya Bruce,
    Not all emulators have tracers to show what is being accessed and
the cheap ones(like I have) have to reboot(turn car off) but it's still
faster than individual proms...
-Carl Summers
P.S.   Thanks to everyone for the quick response of the Haltech's they
are all dibbed for and sorry if couldn't sell to everyone who responded,
they went fast...