World's first palm-oil based fuel additive

Ben Wong benwong at cyber-wizard.com
Wed Mar 25 05:03:54 GMT 1998

Hi,

The other day I was introduced to this new product
and I was really impressed with its effects. For the
fun of it I tried the product on my car and oh boy....
I'm impressed.

Ok..the product is a Fuel additive and it is the
world's first palm oil based fuel additive and an
award winner at the MINDEX/INNOTEX '97. Check out
the following URL and get more info from them. BTW we
could help save the environment 'coz its palm-oil
based.

http://members.tripod.com/~energyoil/

(all lowercase and no spaces in between)

Don't just take my word for it and ya ya...
I hear them at the back..saying...about me getting
commision for this ad. NO...just sharing something
I've tested to be true. In fact I thought this is
another one of those Bullsh**t kind of product. It
proved me wrong.

God Save Our Planet

Ben