World's first palm-oil based fuel additive

Ben C. Wong benwong at cyber-wizard.com
Wed Mar 25 11:57:59 GMT 1998

Hi Paul,

Appreciate your comment and this was my attitude to the
sea of fuel additive in the market. Basically the fuel
additive in the market are cleaners. Cleaners are
supposed to aid in the cleaning of carburettors jets
or fuel injectors nozzles. Does it work? Well I tried
a handful throughout my years of driving and most do
not produce any significant improvement. So this is
why I am with you in saying that this sounds like an ad.

But not until I put it into my own fuel tank. The most
significant reaction after running the motor from my
house to the office is...quite a few moments of dark
smoke from the exhaust. After this it was clearly an
increase of engine rpm during idling and smoother mid
to top pulling power. Please bear in mind that I have
not done any retuning except pouring the additive into
the fueltank. I was quite worried about the black smoke
so I went back to the supplier and ask for an explanation.
The man incharge relate to me that the black smoke is
quite normal and it is the burning of accumulated unburn
deposits in the combustion chamber which is what the fuel
additive main function is - "more complete combustion".

At 12:40 AM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>How did it prove you wrong?  Sounds like an ad to me?  Will this help me on
>my 7730 conversion project?

Paul..I am not a mechanic or engineer and I can't say how
it is going to help in your project. As I have indicated,
all I can share with everyone is what I've experienced
after putting the additive into the fuel tank.

I hope someone out there can elaborate more 'coz I sure
would like to know more about it..technically that is.
Please accept my apologies if I have put this message
to sound like an ad. But the best way to authenticate
this product is to put it thru a benchmark test. So
any takers?

Rdgs

Ben