ECM Functionality

Mike Turner MikeTurner at kemet.com
Fri Mar 27 14:53:51 GMT 1998

I have the Snap-On manual listing GM ECM's and PROM's for different years but it does not list what "features" an ECM or PROM supports such as MAP or MAF, etc. Does anyone know where to get such a list or can we build one? I'm willing to contribute what li
ttle I know about. A couple of other books I have read have a few tidbits also. Although I'm madly working on getting the efi332 boards and software running, I have a large interest in knowing which OEM modules do what since, for a lot of applications (like tow vehicles and lawn mowers), they are a lot more cost effective for me. efi332 is for the really serious fun.

Trying to figure our how to put the magic smoke back in a cone-shaped hat?