Jet Hot Coatings

Mikey B Sorensen dane_boy at juno.com
Mon Mar 30 20:55:41 GMT 1998

I also read some where that colder air is more dense and moves slower
that hot air, therefore it's an advantage to keep the exhaust gases as
hot as possible to make it move faster.. that you can accomplish with
coating you headers, and find a compromise between the size of exhaust
pipe... (to big diameter-> to big heat loss and to little diameter->
restricted flow..)  So a huge diameter exhaust is not always the best....
 (the easiest place to gain HP, is the mufflers and Cat..).

Michael...