Boingers

Gary Derian gderian at cyberdrive.net
Wed May 6 14:01:35 GMT 1998

The race car guys don't use the oil metering pump, just the 100:1 premix
with 2 stroke oil.  Castor oil or a good racing 2 stroke synthetic is the
ticket.  Its more reliable that way.  Also, the metering pump works like a 2
stroke meter, the oil volume is proportional to the throttle.  When the
throttle is lifted at high rpm, there is not enough oil injected.
Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>