info needed - GM ECU 1227302 etc

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Sun May 24 01:15:53 GMT 1998

Just got my hands on a GM ECU from a '93 Pontiac TransAm automatic.
Service number is 1227302 - have all the harness connectors, too. On the
back is something called a 4 out buffer, part# 25071437. What does it
do?
Also, what are the capabilities of this ECU - how flexible is it -
particularly for 4 cyl use. If it will not be usefull to me, it may be
available to someone who can use it. We'll talk after I find out a bit
more.--
                               _/\_
                       --|-----([])-----|--
                         S    0/  \0    B
         Alls well that ends well!! www.snyder.on.ca is back
                  E-Mail service is back to normal
                  To avoid bouncing E-Mail messages
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!