EGT Notes

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 27 15:55:06 GMT 1998

Mr Balfour, has also been so nice as to put the postings together
from EGT, once again if you'd like this collection of postings, please
e-mail me WITH A RETURN ADDRESS in the body of your message.
Once agin this offer good til 5/30/98, and not valid with any other
coupon, HOHOHAHA.
  Also need the address of a volunteer to zip a file and post it to
332 incoming,  I jus finished the mon of Apr 96, from the acrhives,
no addresses or winmail stuff it's condensed EFI material.
Cheers
Bruce