[Fwd: FW: Speeding Ticket Loophole!!!]

Benjamin Marsh bmarsh at turing.une.edu.au
Mon Nov 2 23:21:37 GMT 1998

Yeah but what happens in three years time when the infringement
processing bureau gets an audit so they write off all bad transactions,
including those ripped up cheques which then by default closes all
transactions and adds all points to your license at once, too bad if
there is enough there to lose your license, when if you had gotten the
points when you were supposed to, three years ago, you would have them
back by now and not lose your license...
Ben