weird question I think

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Nov 4 04:39:36 GMT 1998

If you were changing code the emulator would be a bit help.  Running
new virturally untested code on a running car would make me a bit
nervious.  Having something wrong could damage certain important
expensive parts.

Changing tables would seem to be pretty minor.   I am tempted to write
am emulator.  I really does not sound that hard, there aren't that
many commands.  The real difficulty would not be getting the
instructions to work, so much as getting the simulated inputs to be
correct and meaningful.

				Roger