CarPROM software ???

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Nov 9 19:42:06 GMT 1998

andy quaas wrote:

> Anybody heard of this carprom software from arizona speed and marine?
> Found it on their webpage.  Its for editing "GM ecms and pcms".  Is
> this stuff any good?

>From looking at their WWW page, it looks very similar to promedit, which
is available here on the ftp site.  Their carprom doesn't have knowledge
of where tables lie in the eprom image, so you have to figure it out
yourself.  If you are going to do that much work, might as well use
promedit on the WWW page for free as pay for their program.  It's not
clear to me if AZSPEED includes information about table locations for
some or any GM ecms.

--steve