Fuel pressure / Flow rate formula

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 12 23:37:39 GMT 1998

The problem lies not in pumping the pressure up, but the rated max
operating pressure of the injector...
You crank up the FP too far past the rated pressure (in your case 40psi)
and 1 of 2 things happen... the injector gets held open by the fuel
pressure, or it refuses to open because of the excessive pressure.
The safest and most reliable route is find an injector that flows what you
need in it's rated capacity.  Overpressure kills them.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.