EFI Please????

jb24 at chrysler.com jb24 at chrysler.com
Mon Nov 16 13:43:44 GMT 1998

We engineers who build Jeeps have a long list of things that a Jeep must
do, at the top is cross the Rubicon Trail outside of Lake Tahoe under it's
own power.  This is the 10 that all off-road trails are measured against.
It is good to hear every once in a while that our efforts are appreciated.

cosmic.ray at juno.com (Raymond C Drouillard) on 11/13/98 02:59:00 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu