Injector Impedance how low can i go...

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Nov 17 01:48:28 GMT 1998

>On Nov 16, 10:13pm, Richard Wakeling wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Injector Impedance how low can i go...
>> Hi Stuart,
>> 	I recently discovered that the "808" seems to have the ability to drive
>> a couple of low impedence injectors in peek and hold mode. 	There is
>> provision already on the PCB to use the existing saturation injector
>> driver in peek and hold mode by,

Arrrrrgh......for some reason I didn't get Richard's post !!!

Richard please repost the original to me direct, I'm _really_ interested to
know how you get the 808 driver to work in peak and hold mode.

TIA

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089