projection 'tech' update

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Wed Nov 25 05:19:19 GMT 1998

I just had to post.....

Talked to Holley 'tech' today and they said no way would a digital laplink
ECU setup work w/ their analog system in any way.  So the 'seller' must
have meant he has the digital ECU w/ the knob/pot adjustments that are on a
cable connected to the ECU (analog was all on the ECU) and then he bought
the digital ECU w/ laplink as well!  So it must all be digital which is
awesome at his price.  Just so's I can verify the throttle body is from the
digital--> the digital TB has the IAC motor on the back and it has the MAP
and O2 sensor with it which the analog definitely did not have at all.

So sounds great and I just hope it's not sold before I can see
it......inlaws have filled our apart as the M-I-L has surgery tomorrow so
hope all's well and I can slip out for 5 hrs to check this out within a few
days or so.

Just wanted to thank all for their info input.

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg