Cheap O2 Sensors and reference air

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sun Oct 11 03:51:57 GMT 1998

Kevin wrote:

> ----------

Actually, errant gamma rays can be contained by using lead solder
combined with double walled, nitrogen cooled exhaust systems.  I takes
some skill, but the vertical soldering/high overlap technique can
produce acceptable results providing that ambient temperatures do not
exceed 73 degrees Fahrenheit outside, including wind chill.  Just
remember that in order to be emissions legal, all required polluting
equipment will be manditorially retained in aforementioned locations, to
be discussed later in time as space allows.

Shannen