Sunbird VIN wanted

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Tue Oct 13 22:28:07 GMT 1998

Hi Thomas,
	Thanks for the reply. I would like to try any VIN number you can give
me as I am not sure that the one I am using is correct.
	When I use 1G2CT18M1H0812335 the Barometric pressure is 85 KPA when the
ignition key only is on. I would have thought that the Barometric
pressure should be approx 103 KPA. Also the engine type is a L4 when
using this VIN. Is this correct for a 87 2.0L Sunbird.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers Richard.