dual GM TBIs

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Wed Oct 14 22:34:48 GMT 1998

andy quaas wrote:

> I jus saw this on the turbocity homepage.  Has anybody had any
> experience or heard of any with this?

Heard of it?  Yes.  Experience, no.  But their Dual TBI picture has
been my Win95 wallpaper for about 4? months now.

If you would like some magazine info:

Truckin'  Sept '91  page 90  Chevy 350
(This is the article that started my own quest to understand the GM
ECM's)

Truckin'  May '93  page 222  Chevy 454

Sport Truck  Aug '91

Ran out and bought a dual quad intake (for SBC) at Memphis Super Chevy
in April '94.  Bought the TBI's off a couple 4.3L, at local U-Pull-It.
Made
the TBI to 4 barrel adapters.....  Alas, no V-8 right now!  My wife has
a GMC Safari van, (4.3L TBI), and I have a Turbo Grand Prix.  I guess
she
needs a V-8!

Got a couple 400 SBCs in the garage..... One of these days.

Scot Sealander    Sealand at clarityconnect.com