scan tools and WOT

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 14 22:34:50 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry <thartman at gte.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: scan tools and WOT

No mode select for recording?.  Or what was it set at?.
Generally ET, is about the overall combination, and MPH, is about HP.
Kinda like running a 13.5 at 106 mph.  Basically ya got a 12 sec ride on
13 second tires, or some other malidy...
Pardon my ignorance on the record ain't been there yet.
Bruce