Crazy even for CSH, HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 26 22:48:29 GMT 1998

This is so insane that it might make sense.   What if we/I found an
ecm that isn't too expensive, and we/you'all came up with some better
software for it?.
  What is it?.  The Haltech E6GM.  Currently there is a GP and the
price is going to be 550 to 575.  What is interesting is that this one
uses the gm sensors, and accepts the gm connectors (minor repinning), at the
ecm.
  It's got all the goodies as far as 1-2-3 bar Maps selectable ign
triggering rising/falling option.  Really atta glance seems like a
good deal, but their might be a downside, in that the rpm programming levels
are 1,000 apart.
  It's designed for on the fly, and comes with a cable, and instructions.
So you supply the laptop, and away ya go.  Getting
a cheappy laptop for $150 is doable.  So for the price of some
memcals/programs/proms, cost issa wash.
  Also, is selectable for TBI/TPI.
  If you're interested but don't want to do this a public venture,
write me off list.
Cheers
Bruce        nacelp at bright.net