Coatings (was Re: return line to gas tank)

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue Oct 27 01:30:40 GMT 1998

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> There are coatings for headers, and coatings for combustion chambers.
> Check out the archives, and check out this web page:
> http://www.deskmedia.com/~techline/Index.html
> Shannen

Amen,

I have CBC2 on piston tops, Valves and C-Chambers. DFL1 on the oil pump and lifters,
and WSX on the cylinders, crank, and cam. Not quite buy the book, but I was on a tight
schedule...Next motor will have everything coated "by the book". Exhaust (inside and
out) and suspension components are Jet-Hot coated.

Regards  Tom