Crazy even for CSH, HQ

Terry thartman at flash.net
Tue Oct 27 01:34:34 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

>   What is it?.  The Haltech E6GM.  Currently there is a GP and the
> price is going to be 550 to 575.  What is interesting is that this one
> uses the gm sensors, and accepts the gm connectors (minor repinning), at the
> ecm.

Downside (depending on application I guess) is that it doesn't use ALL of
the GM sensors ;)  It has no input for the Knock Sensor, thus no timing
retard if any detonation occurs.   For a street driven vehicle with
varying qualities of available fuel I happen to think Knock Sensor
input would need to be included...

T.