EFI

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 27 19:36:35 GMT 1998

the systems are not complex,  it's the programming,  it's written in Japanese,
first you gotta learn the language, and just one little paintbrush stroke
slightly off, lends a whole new meaning,  or so I'm told.....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP