Lexus EFI system

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 13:11:31 GMT 1998

In a message dated 10/31/98 3:50:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mikem at southern.co.nz writes:

>  His problem is that he has almost none of the original Lexus EFI
components.

>  Should he buy second hand Lexux stuff which cannot be tuned? (he will be
>  running without cats)
  I know you said "almost none of the original components" but please
clarify...
Are you sauing he has none of the sensors, or is missing the computer &
harness?
If you have all of the sensors on the engine, it is likely you can adapt one
of the GM or aftermarket ECMs for a tunable package...
I may be able to get you some of the engine sensors, used..
Email me and let me know eher you are..
Mike V