Software for modifying GM TPI Fuel Map

PFMaxin at aol.com PFMaxin at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 22:07:38 GMT 1998

   Is there software available for modifying the fuel map of a GM type TPI
fuel injection system?  Are there any books, articles etc discribing how to
connect a laptop to a GM type fuel injection system via parallel port or
serial port in lieu of PROM to change(tune) operating parameter map?? I am
trying to adapt a salvaged GM TPI system to a six cylinder engine which has
spent all its life carburated. I am sure with all the clever guys out there
subscribing to this site someone must have already accomplished this feat. Any
help appreciated.

   Paul