Non-GM knock sensor Q

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 3 04:48:45 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: ECMnut at aol.com <ECMnut at aol.com>
Subject: Re: Non-GM knock sensor Q

>I use unleaded gas and get little specs on the porcelan,
>as Bruce describes when I have deto from too much boost,
>so I don't think it is lead (at least in my case)..
> How did he get the flies to......

Gives me something to do while the Feds are here.  One
thing nice about being off the paved road by 45 miles is
that they kick up so much dust ya know when they are
coming.  Or when Dopey is late for work.
Cheers
Bruce

BTW, Tip in detonation will leave the same specks as when
doing WOT Blasts.
Darn, I didn't mean to let that out <g>.