Fuel Curves

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 3 04:55:39 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Robertson <bruce_robertson at MAIL.TAIT.CO.NZ>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 12:44 AM
Subject: Fuel Curves

>Hello,
>
>What would an ideal plot of manifold vacuum versus injected fuel
>quantity look like?

Some folks tend to beleive therir are some genertic versions
that will work on anything, and for a mild stock engine that is
close.  But, the second you have tinkered with anything that's
about meaningless.
  In 332 incoming the are some tune-up docs. that I tried to
explain some of what things might look like, for a modified
engine.
  It's not about what the table looks like, it's about how it runs.
Cheers
Bruce