temperature sensors

Andrew W MacFadyen am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 14:23:00 GMT 1998

If your temperatures are less than 110c the  LM35CZ will give linear
results and is much  easier to use than thermistor as it has positive
temperature coefficient and a higher output change per degree.  In the UK
as well as selling digital thermometers at rock bottom prices Maplin
Eleconics sell DIY modules for doing this sort of thing.