Injectors

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Sep 3 16:25:31 GMT 1998

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

There is not standard from what I have also heard.  Injectors from Ford are
supposed to be rated at 39psi, injectors from Chevy at 45psi, no idea how
close these numbers are to what the really are.   I guess to be safe you
would have to buy one and run it in a test setup and see what they flow.

				Roger