Re Injectors

Alex Samson asamson at orausa.com
Thu Sep 3 17:47:48 GMT 1998

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD762.DC4FD2B0

The old D-jetronic injectors have HUGE pintle valves.  One can see the
big  difference by just one glance. Those injectors flow so much more
fuel than modern multi port injectors I can imagine a definite
enrichment that would result by installing those to a modern
application. Probably the analogy of installing a bank of Del-ought-tos.

Cheers,
alex samson

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD762.DC4FD2B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>Re Injectors</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The old D-jetronic injectors have HUGE =
pintle valves.&nbsp; One can see the big&nbsp; difference by just one =
glance. Those injectors flow so much more fuel than modern multi port =
injectors I can imagine a definite enrichment that would result by =
installing those to a modern application. Probably the analogy of =
installing a bank of Del-ought-tos. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cheers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">alex samson</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD762.DC4FD2B0--