Motronic 0261 200 XXX EPROM

Mike Macpherson mike760 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 21:35:11 GMT 1998

---fpalumbo at rtmol.it wrote:

> At 14.02 01/09/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >Does nayone have a copy of an eprom from any BMW with lambdasond, and
> >bosch number:
> > 0 261 200 XXX if anyone does, could they please send it as an
atached
> >file to
> >
> >    <Volvo764ti at aol.com>
> >
> >cheers
> >mike
> >

> Hi Mike, I have lot of eprom which the same number, please can You
specify
> which type of car do You need ?
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Fabrizio Palumbo
> EFI Technologies
>
> http://www.axa.it/ame
> E-Mail : ame at axa.it

Basicly any one which which has 0261 200 XXX and was equiped with
lambdasond, i have a volvo 760 turbo which is 0261 200 012, it has
circuitry for an O2 sensor, because the boxes are all pretty much
identical, the idea is to take the part of the map assosiated with
lambdasond, so that the box will respond to the O2 sensor, whether it
will work or not i dont know, if you could send me a file from any
0261 200 box from a car with lambdasond i would be very very greatful.

cheers
mike

please reply to Volvo764ti at aol.com