Test, and I'm back.

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Tue Sep 8 20:45:20 GMT 1998

Well, it's been an interesting several weeks.  My former employer went
from normal operation to flat busted over the weekend a couple weeks
ago.  Ah, the excitement of working at a startup.  To make a long story
short, I've landed on my feet here at ARM.  If you have a burning
request for a WWW page enhancement or something, and couldn't reach me,
that's why.  Anyway, I'm back, and re-subscribing to the lists I was on
before, etc.  Please continue your normal DIY_EFI activity.

--steve
sravet at arm.com