Felpro EFI review

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 11 19:03:46 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Beaubien <mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: Felpro EFI review

>TurboDave,
>> Any truth to the rumor that Felpro gave up on their system amidst lawsuit
threats?
>I've heard rumors that it is going to be dropped because of poor sales
(~$1M/year). I'd probably attribute that to lack of promotion/information.
>I tried getting ahold of a brochure with some tech details but apparantly
nothing like that really exists.
>Any confirmations?
>Matt Beaubien
>mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

There is one guy think the last name is something like Meaney,
has a bunch of patents going back to the first MSD stuff.  Any one
who ever hires him, will be near a threat of law suit.  I won't venture
a guess at the systems he's been involved with, so I think that is
what alot of this threatned law yada yada starts at.
  Heck what is now Vortech, and ATI are even at it.
Cheers
Bruce